DEFINITIONS AND INTERPRETATION
Data collectively; all information that you submit to Bath-Lift Ltd via the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Act 1998;
Cookies a small text file placed on your computer by this Website when you visit certain parts of the Website and/or when you use certain features of the Website. Details of the cookies used by this Website are set out in the clause below (Cookies);
Bath-Lift Ltd is a company incorporated in England and Wales with company registration number 03925350; whose registered office is at Unit 75, Bedford Street, Stoke on Trent ST1 4PZ
UK and EU Cookie Law the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended by the Privacy and Electronic Cookie Law Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011 ;any third party that accesses the Website and is not either:
(i) employed by Bath-Lift Ltd and acting in the course of their employment or
(ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Bath-Lift Ltd and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services;
and Website; the website that you are currently using, http://www.bath-lift.co.uk, and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
1.The singular includes the plural and vice versa;
- Contact Information such as email addresses and telephone numbers
- Demographic information such as post code, preferences and interests
- IP address (automatically collected)
- Web browser type and version (automatically collected)
- Operating system (automatically collected)
- A list of URLs starting with a referring site, your activity on this Website, and the site you exit to (automatically collected)
OUR USE OF DATA
- For purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998, Bath-Lift Ltd is the “data controller”.
- We will retain any Data you submit for 36 months. When you purchase a product your data will be securely stored as your data is needed for reference of the model, serial number and age of the machine, along with your details to make your call to head office easier in the future for servicing of your machine or if there is a query with your product. You have the right to be removed from our mailing list or database at any time. See below for further details.
- All personal Data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998. For more details on security see the clause below (Security).
- Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons
– Internal record keeping;
– Improvement of our products / services;
THIRD PARTY DATA
As a supplier to other companies when you purchase one of our products we are sent your data, with your permission, from the company that you have purchased from.
Your data will be securely stored as your data is needed for reference of the model, serial number and age of machine, along with your details of installation so that we can identify the history of the product for future servicing, repair, removal or collection. You have the right to be removed at any time, please contact the company that you have purchased from to request this so that they also have a record.
Calls to our telephone number may be recorded for monitoring and training purposes.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES AND SERVICES
Bath-Lift Ltd may, from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing with certain processes necessary for the operation of the Website. The providers of such services do not have access to certain personal Data provided by Users of this Website.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
CONTROLLING USE OF YOUR DATA
Wherever you are required to submit Data, you will be given options to restrict our use of that Data. This may include use of Data for direct marketing purposes.
FUNCTIONALITY OF THE WEBSITE
ACCESSING YOUR OWN DATA SECURITY COOKIES
You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal Data held by Bath-Lift Ltd (where such Data is held). You can also be removed from our database and mailing list at any time. Requests should be made in writing to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Data security is of great importance to Bath-Lift Ltd and to protect your Data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure Data collected via this Website. If password access is required for certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We endeavour to do our best to protect your personal Data. However, transmission of information over the Internet is not entirely secure and is done at your own risk. We cannot ensure the security of your Data transmitted to the Website.
What are cookies? Cookies are small files, which are stored on your computer. They are designed to hold a modest amount of data specific to your website visit on our site.
Cookies help to improve your visit to our website by helping with the following:
– Remembering settings, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you visit a new page
– Remembering information you’ve given (e.g. your postcode) so you don’t need to keep entering it. Measuring how you use the website so we can make sure it meets your needs
Please note that cookies can’t harm your computer and we do not store personally identifiable information in cookies we use on this website.
We’re giving you this information as part of our initiative to comply with UK legislation, and to make sure we are honest and clear about your privacy when using our website.
The cookies we use Measuring website usage – Google Analytics
Google Analytics sets or updates cookies only to collect data required for the reports.
Additionally, Google Analytics uses only first-party cookies. This means that all cookies set by Google Analytics for your domain send data only to the servers for your domain.
This effectively makes Google Analytics cookies the personal property of this website domain, and the data cannot be altered or retrieved by any service on another domain. Once the cookies are set/updated on the web browser, the data they contain that is required for reporting purposes is sent to the Analytics servers in the GIF Request URL via the utmcc parameter.
Other 3rd Party Cookies we may use When you visit our website, you may notice some cookies that are collecting information for other websites. For example, if you visit a page that has video content, cookies from YouTube may be served. We do not control the setting of these cookies and we recommend you visit the third party websites for more information. Please find a list of some third party cookies you may find present on this website and links to their specific cookie information:
How do I Control or Delete Cookies? If cookies are not enabled on your computer is could mean that your experience with our website will be impacted. However, if you want to control or delete cookies you can do so.
Information on deleting cookies or controlling cookies is available at http://www.aboutCookies.org. To reiterate though, by deleting our cookies or disabling future cookies you may not be able to access certain areas or features of our site.
Remarketing 3rd party vendor remarketing tracking cookies such as like the Google Adwords are used by Bath-Lift Ltd.
Remarketing through the use remarketing tracking cookies or pixels enables us to show ads across the internet to you after you have visited our website.
We do not collect any identifiable information through the use of Google, Facebook or any other 3rd party remarketing system.
The third-party vendors, such as Google and Facebook, whose services we use, will place cookies on web browsers in order to serve ads based on past visits to our website. This allows us to make special offers and continue to market our services to those who have shown interest in our services.
You may contact us by email at email@example.com